Thursday, August 16, 2007

Life is Grand!

I just worked 8-1 at one job and now I'm at my 2nd job working 3-9. I'm tired.

Means is playing tonight. Hopefully I make it there in time, working till 9 sucks.

On a positive note; TIA HAD HER SHOES DONE WEDNESDAY! Apparently she was really bad for the farrier and he was upset about it and kept calling my horse "ill-mannered". She's never had problems with being shod before so its odd. Anyway.... Finally, after two months of not being able to ride my very OWN horse, I can finally ride her. I cannot wait till tomorrow when I get to ride my ill-mannered horse; I'm sure it will be interesting to say the least.

friday night: Melanie's Stagette, should be fabulous fun.

Saturday:Horseback ride for the Children's Wish Foundation.

Sunday: WORK for 28.55 an hour.

not bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home