Sunday, July 15, 2007

update

-my laptop is sorta working again. WOO! I missed it so much. i tell ya two months without a laptop sucks ass. -My little sister Tina went back to toronto for the summer, I miss her a ton already. It sucks without her here. -After work today I rearranged my livingroom. It was frustrating since there aren't many options. Yet I like to switch it up once in awhile, gives the house a new feeling, kinda like I just moved in. It's nice. Makes it feel all brand new again. -There is a situation that I honestly thought was done and over with and now it is seemingly back and I am not sure what to make of it. I'm confused yet Happy; and completely not sure what to think or say. Its a very wierd and complicated situation and it bums me out that I don't know what the outcome of this all will be. I guess thats life though. I just wish I knew so I knew what to do about it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home