Sunday, May 06, 2007

I don't understand the dynamics

I don't know what to think.
I don't know how to act.
I don't know what to say.
I don't know how to respond.
I just don't know.
I hate not knowing.

I need to learn to be more patient; more patient with myself mostly. Patience is a virtue right? It is just so hard to be patient and see what the final outcome of a predicament might be. I am constantly pushing myself into situations that I don't know how to get out of. I do have patience for animals and children; yet when it comes to problems or situations that arise in my own life... I just can't wait, I want it solved right away. It is impossible... and it is something I need to learn to take my time with more. In life we may have nothing but time; but life is short, so how much time do we really have?


ps. how do I add friends on the side? I know its the html codes. but still. how? help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home