Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'll be on the next train home. Add it to the endless list of all the things we'll never ever know.

Why is life so up and down all the time? One minute you feel like the happiest, luckiest girl in the world, and the next you feel like its all crashing down around you. School never seems to be ending. I worked hard last summer just to get it out of the way. I went to school all through till the end of august. Basically I was in school for 11 months straight, only to find out a month later that I took 9 credit hours of the wrong courses and won't be graduating in time. Now I have to go back this september to take those 9 credit hours, and the thought of going back to school is so depressing for me. And then there is the even more depressing thought of...."what will I do once school is done?". I used to think I knew exactly what I was going to do and where I was going. I have learnt I was terribly wrong! Sometimes I love life, sometimes I hate it. I know its the same for everyone, but I guess today is one of those days where I hate it. Since I got back from Regina monday morning, everything seems to be going wrong, and I am literally on the verge of tears today. I had such a rough day at work yesterday, and then I get home and nothing gets better. It just feels like everything is slowly slipping away and that is the scariest thought in the world for me. I hate when my biggest fears start to become a reality. I hate complaining and I hope thats not what I am doing here, I just needed to vent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home