Monday, June 04, 2007

Sankaranarayanan Venkataraman

The great thing about working in an office is office email. Most people I know who work in an office have at least one office buddy who they email all day long; its someone to keep you company when you are bored to tears and want to pull your hair out, someone to joke with, & someone to bitch about how much you hate your job at times. I have a few “email buddies”, most don’t work with me. However, my favorite intra office email buddy is Mike; a pretty quiet guy who loves his newly purchased ATV, is good with computers and hates his ex girlfriend ( a very good horse back rider who I often see at horse shows) this is one of our favorite convo’s for today, it made me laugh.

Me: Whose install was … Sankaranarayanan Venkataraman?
Mike: Ha, no idea.
Me: That’s what I’m gonna name my kid, when I have one.
Mike: Too bad I was gonna use it!
Me: you can’t copy me!!!
Mike: no? I just might have to father your child in that case.


Ha ha ha, I’m glad that when shit gets boring at work, I have someone to keep me laughing.

I emailed my other friend Lauren and said “This is my name… Sankaranarayanan Venkataraman”

She replies: WHAT!?!?! LOL THAT’S UR FULL LEGAL NAME??

Hahaha she thought it was MY actual name! Oh dear me! Wow who has a name like that? Crazy!!!


An entirely Pointless post, but it made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home