Friday, May 11, 2007

PSALM 136:25 ...And who gives food to every creature. His love endures forever.

I can’t believe it’s been a year since you left me. You’re gone but I still miss you every single day. I don’t know if I ever fully got over your unexpected death. I honestly thought I would have you till I was half a century old; suddenly you were gone. I really never thought you’d leave so soon. I wish I spent more time with you. I wish we could go for another bike ride again. I wish I could see your chicken dance or hear you sing and dance to rap, or call Amelie continuously. The house is so quiet without you. You could have lived so much longer and I still wonder why you left so fast. I know everybody has their time, but I think your time came too soon, at least too soon for me. Today is a hard day; I miss you so much still. I love you Kilkenny. Have fun in Birdie Heaven. xoPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


For all forest creatures are mine already, the animals on the mountains in their thousands. I know every bird in the air, whatever moves in the fields is mine. PSALMS 50:10-11 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home