Friday, July 13, 2007

way I are

So this past week has been kinda crazy. I started a 2nd job. I’m back at petland part time; just about 10-18 hours a week. Alan called me a few weeks ago asking me to come back cause in his words "he needed someone who knew what they were doing". It was perfect timing since I wanted a 2nd job for the summer to save up. Sold a dog on my first day. yay. I really need it so I can get some extra cash to save up for the motorcycle course I’m taking in august as well as all the vet bills I have for Tia’s injured hoof.

I can’t ride her for at least a month, her soles are very thin and her hoof is so worn down it hurts her to walk on anything. She can’t get shod (putting shoes on her) till her hoof grows in more, which could take a minimum of a month. I feel so bad for my poor horse. She can barely walk on gravel, she limps a lot and it hurts her just to walk over a few feet of gravel. She has to stay on soft mud and grass at all times till her hoof grows in more. I miss my horse; I haven’t seen her since Sunday. Since she is at birds hill I don’t get to see her as often. It is 30 minutes away and gas is so darn expensive. Hopefully I get to see her tomorrow after work or Sunday after work. I also barely get to see her because I work alot of evening shifts and thats the only time I can go out and see her.

An old co worker of mine started a group on facebook specifically designed to bash me, it was quite ridiculous to be honest. Being that it all started because she was angry I took pictures with her baby and posted them on facebook. They were completely innocent pictures.; some of me holding him and others of Christie and Bryson holding him. I thought he was soo adorable so I took a few pics and posted them on facebook after the dad of the baby told me to specifically post them on facebook for the mom to see as she would love to see them. Well the mom of this child, who is an old co worker of mine, turned out to be a complete psycho. She was so angry about the pictures it was ridiculous. She even started an entire facebook community just to talk shit on me, it was so stupid. Luckily she took the outrageous facebook group down today.



Adios. Shawni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home