Thursday, August 09, 2007

disturbing dream

I had a wierd dream last night; about my little brother Oliver. I dreamt that he was in jail and on death row for murder; a murder he didn't commit. Me and my sister Malika were fighting to save him, but we pretty much were just crying and screaming at people my whole dream. The wierdest part about it is my parents didn't really care that he was on death row and about to die in the dream. I remember lecturing my parents saying he didn't do it and he was framed, the whole time in my dream I was hysterical. I think the most disturbing part of the dream is how little my parents cared in the dream, when that is so far from reality. I don't know why I'm posting about it; I guess it just left me with a wierd feeling today.

my brother is the last one on the right in white/black shorts.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I guess I'm just worried about a few things. Maybe that reflected in my dream. I'm not really worried about my brother though, so its odd that I dreamt about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home