Tuesday, July 24, 2007

dang stress

There isn't much to say I'm pretty busy, working two jobs, trying to work out once in awhile to stay in shape more, trying to see my horse, and trying to keep my pooches occupied.

I also need a roommate for September 1st as Geordy is moving out to live with his girlfriend. The place is great, big, has a fenced in backyard, CENTRAL AIR, has a brand new dishwasher, brand new stove/fridge/ brand new kitchen, new bathroom, hardwood floors, rent is 230$ plus bills, which including internet comes to no more than 300$ a month, not bad at all! We are clean girls who just need a roomie to be in the extra bedroom starting sept 1st. Have any more questions email me shantivadnais@yahoo.com or call 803-4744. come on by, and please tell your friends cause we need someone for Sept 1st.

August long I'm going out to brandon, I'm meeting Kris, then we are biking to riding mountain and camping and going swimming. It will be the last time I see him before he goes to Africa for 5 weeks. Swimming, camping, and biking...it doesn't get much better than that.


alright later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home