Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I wanna get lost in some corner booth, Cantina Mexico

the last three days were great. I went to a horse show sunday morning, went to see tia, gave her a bath, went riding...I rode Roo again, a buckskin who is alot of fun to ride. I'll post his pics soon. Monday I slept in till 12:30 went and hung out with my old friend Emily from minneapolis, who just happened to be in town on my day off. Then I went riding again. After that I hung out with Little Ben, went for coffee and such, had good talks. It was fantastic having two days off in a row. A luxury infact. As fun as it is riding other horses I can't wait till I can ride Tia again. It's not the same when you have your own horse to ride.

....for now I get to hug my donkey...look how big her ears are here.

Diesel, Tia, me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pretty girl.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

tonight I get to rent wild hogs on dvd. sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home