Wednesday, August 22, 2007

KITTENS

Hey guys,
I am fostering a litter of kittens and their mama. Someone from Rosenort brought in a litter of kittens to me this morning. They were unable to find homes for them out in the country so hopefully I can find homes for them here. There are two boys and two girls. They are medium length hair, extremely friendly, completely litter trained and are soooo adorable! They are almost all white with a few orange spots here and there. One is white with black spots. The kittens were born June 16 2007. The mom is also looking for a home, she was born August 21st of 2006, so she is one year old. She is white with a calico head and a calico tail. They are all really friendly and just want a good home.

Ps. I have pictures on my digital camera and I would post them but my laptop is broken so I am unable to upload them at the moment. Any questions…just ask!


If you know of anyone they are free to good homes. Please also fwd this to anyone you think may be interested. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home