Friday, September 14, 2007

And In the day everything’s complex, there’s nothing simple when I’m not around you. And I miss you when you’re gone.That is what I do.

Being off for a year has made it quite difficult for me to get back into the groove of this thing called "school". I'm completely overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to accomplish in 2.5 months. I have 2 quizes, 5 exams, & 10 papers. It may not seem like alot. However, if you actually factor that into 2.5 months, aka 10 weeks of school that is a paper a week, and a little more than an exam or quiz every other week. No, its not too bad; no, I'm not complaining. I'm just not used to it anymore. Especially since I'm working close to full time as well since september is our busy season at MTS. My work is dull and not fulfilling at all. I wish I could be working somewhere else, making some sort of difference. Instead I deal with dealers all day long, entering in codes and activating wireline/internet and tv deals for my manitoba dealers. Oh well, at least it pays the bills, especially while in school. I can't wait to have my degree. I graduate April 2008. What a delayed graduation. I was supposed to graduate April 2006, thanks to the university and their deadly ways they screwed everything up, therefore causing me to have to take a year off school, and now I'm back and ready to finish these 9 credit hours and move on. I really hope this degree can help me find a job where I'm a bit happier and feel a little more fulfilled, or at least feel like I'm making a teeny difference in someone's life. Preferably a child. Children and animals are my soft spot, there is no other that is as gentle and innnocent and pure as a child or an animal. They really can do no wrong. I have no tolerance for those who harm either a child or an animal. Maybe I feel so passionately about the two because they can't speak for themselves. I feel like they need an advocate and sometimes I take that into my own hands, which at times can get me into trouble. I'm completely getting off topic now so I'm going to stop. This isn't making much sense. nice one.

Immanuel Kant once said “we can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals”. He was right. The same applies to children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home