Monday, September 10, 2007

I know,you might roll your eyes at this. But I'm so, glad that you exist.

yesterday I took my friend Melanie Hanson....ooops Melanie Lysack out riding. It was her first time. I was so impressed with her. She kept control of her horse "roo" who did try to take off a few times in different directions. She did a great job.

On the way we stopped to see an adorable filly, who just loves human attention. I decided I wanted to keep her.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my sister did a "practice curl" on my hair friday night.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
it was sweet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think I'll curl it more often now. Straight gets boring. you know whats even more boring? This post. For that, I'm sorry.

I'm gonna get back to studying and whatnot.I've been at school since 8am, I have class in 10 minutes, then I work till 8pm. Fun fun. I'm pretty stoked to have tuesday off with no school, then wednesday I only have school, then I have thursday off and no school. I'm going to get so much studying and riding time in, its going to be grand.

I'm looking forward to other things this month. They should be good.


Shawni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home