Friday, October 05, 2007

Risks are ok as long as they don't get you hurt, then again, its not a risk if there is no chance of being hurt.

A friend told me yesterday "Life doesn't stop to give you a break". He was right. It's hard to get a break from anyone or anything these days, much less ask that of life. So when life gives you a break in the form of a fantastic professor you can't do much but smile and say thank you. I asked him for an extension via email for the assignment due on wednesday. Yet, I hadn't heard back from him. So when I saw him in class, on wednesday the day the paper was due, I asked him if he had gotten my email asking for the extension. He said "pshh you know you never have to worry about that take your time." This is my 5th class with Professor Ken Johns, and I can honestly say, he is my favorite professor in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home