Tuesday, December 04, 2007

most unproductive day ever

-I ended up calling in sick yesterday as my arm and head hurt so bad I had to go to the clinic. Everytime I lift up my arm it feels like its popping out of place and my head is still swollen. I tell you, horses don't know their weight or size as they aren't the smartest creatures alive. However, if they learned to use their weight effectively,they could do some major damage. I'm in alot of pain and this wasn't even her trying to hurt me.

-anyway, on another note...today i had the most unproductive day off ever....anyone who knows me knows how christmas is my favorite holiday ever. unfortunately thats not the case this year. i procrastinated writing a paper today to put up the christmas tree, yet i found myself not wanting to put the tree up anymore after stringing only three sets of lights. i half assed threw the last two sets of lights on the tree and haven't put any decorations on it since. instead, i continued to procrastinate studying and laid on the couch and watched really bad tv such as tila tequila, the victoria secret fashion show and the hills. wow what a productive day.

- almost last note of the day: serious conversations should not be held over text message.

-last note of the day: ooooh i can't wait for christmas in new york!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

did they give you any drugs to take?
if not, i recommend warm baths, ibuprofen and some ice packs.
i also recommend unproductive days...it's ok to be a lazy bum sometimes!
but i most certainly do not recommend having serious conversations through text messaging.
(jeremy will disagree with me on that..i wouldn't be surprised if he proposed to his future wife via text)

10:49 PM  
Blogger lionamelie said...

no they didnt give me any drugs, which is good cause i probably wouldn't take them anyway. as for text messages, thats funny that jeremy would disagree, i guess its something the olson brothers are good at then. haha.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home