Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas to myself!

I booked my tickets to New Zealand/Australia yesterday. I leave on christmas day!

This blog might just get a bit more alive and exciting.

I am ecstatic!

I'll be in new zealand for a month or so, visiting friends, and then its off to australia till may. Gonna hangout and work in melbourne for a bit, then go to brisbane, sydney, byron bay and wherever else I decide to go. I also might go to thailand for a month, in may, before I have to fly back to vancouver for Avrinder's wedding.

My little sister Tina is meeting up with me in australia at the end of january... which just makes this trip even more exciting. On top of that, a whole bunch of other amazing people will be there at the same time I am. Steve Boyd, Jess OK, Andrew, Kyle, Jeremy, this trip is going to be life changing. I know it!

I also know I'll come back so dead broke; at least it'll be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home