Sunday, August 23, 2009

T-Pot

It was beautiful out today; +25 at least. It was the perfect day for a ride. I went on a three hour trail ride with 8 other people. I got to ride Tia. It was the first time I had really ridden in months. I missed riding. I missed her. I also missed the weird conversations that are started on horseback. We rode through fields of alfalfa, around bales of hay, through ponds filled with ducks, geese and comorants. There were ducklings in those ponds. Its almost the end of August. Its late in the season for there to be tiny ducklings...maybe this means we'll have a longer summer? If not, those little ducklings better grow up fast so they can fly away before -50 hits us. Sometimes I feel like one of those little ducklings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home