Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sometimes I think I could move to vancouver...

All my friends are going there. I miss them. My best friend leaves in 4 weeks. What am I going to do without her? I was supposed to move there in May. I think I could move there. Then I remember why I didn't move there, in May, as was planned. I could never afford it. If I'm always broke in winnipeg, what makes me think I could ever afford to live in Vancouver?

I was doing so well with saving money...'was' being the key word.


Today I got paid. After paying all the many bills I have, I had 208$ to last me for two weeks. Awful. But I could manage on that. No problem. Then my dog's ear started bleeding. Took her to the vet...181$ later I find out she has a severe ear infection. Poor girl. Poor me. I now have 27$ to last me till payday. FML


The upside: I'm so glad my San Diego/Vancouver trip from Oct 2-Oct 18th are fully paid for. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home