Monday, October 19, 2009

lately

Alot has happened in the past few weeks I don't even know where to start.

-homewrecked

-Got into my first car accident. I was rear ended by a large truck who then pushed me into three other cars. It turned out to be a 4 car pile up. My car is a write off. Luckily I'm getting 700$ more for it than I paid, so thats the happy ending to that.

-Oct 3-10th I went to San Diego. Had an amazing time. Ninja got to put his little paws in the ocean for the first time. He loved the water, hated the waves. He was a little rockstar, everywhere we went people loved him. The hotel staff at the Hilton were constantly asking for him and he was treated like a little prince out there. I love how pet friendly california is.

-We got to go on the live taping of Jimmy Kimmel in Hollywood. That was neat. I can't believe how small the audience actually is. Jimmy Kimmel is short, really short. And not that funny.

-Oct 10th: I was supposed to fly to vancouver for a week to hangout with some amazing friends and party. Unfortunately I got extremely sick and had to switch my flight from vancouver to winnipeg. Ugh. When I got back to Winnipeg I spent the following week (including thanksgiving) in the hospital hooked up to two IV's and a morphine drip. Oh joy.

-Today was my first day back at work after being off for 2 weeks. I am so lucky my kids were easy on me today. I wouldn't have been able to handle much more. I enjoy teaching but the days when they are difficult can take its toll on me and considering I am still recovering I was hoping today would not be one of those days. I lucked out. What special kids they really are. They are the reason I enjoy going to work everyday. I missed them while I was gone for two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home